Need Help Writing Custom Reports?
In Sage 100 Contractor (Master Builder)
Book Purchase includes 1-Hour Free “One-on-One” Training Class.
Report writing in Sage 100 Contractor (former Master Builder) can be difficult…but with some basic instruction, you will find it easier, and logical.
- In this instruction manual, I try to make it as easy and readable as possible, with lots of diagrams, and simple step by step instructions.
- Feel free to go straight to the area you need for information, as you may already know some of the basics.
- When you get to the Resources Section (and throughout the book), you will find many of the tools I created over twelve years of writing reports in Master Builder, most of which I learned by trial and error (lots of error) as there was no documentation or manual beyond beginner’s instructions.
- My goal is to provide the opportunity for you and others to enjoy report writing as much as I have over the years.
- It’s a very creative and challenging outlet: creating organized reports that are easy to read, and provide the data you need.
Amazon: Most Helpful Customer Reviews
By Stephanie C. on April 7, 2015
“This book is a tremendous help for anyone who uses Sage 100 for their reporting needs. It covers all the basics and includes sample calculations and SQL queries. The included consultation with the purchase of the book is extremely helpful and having the author available for assistance is invaluable in itself. I highly recommend this book for custom report writing in Sage 100.”